Sprout sensation

Because it is SOOOOOO good, I have literally taken a quick break from the kitchen to tell you about what I'm cooking....

Brussel Sprouts with Chorizo and garlic in brown butter sauce. OMG Ah-Mazing.... Sorry no pics - we ate it all already!

These sprouts have been hanging around in the crisper for a few days - I bought them in a fit of conscience at the supermarket the other day and haven't quite known what to do with them... Tonight I had an epiphany. Chorizo in the freezer finally found it's purpose, two cloves of garlic, and (way too much to be healthy) butter all fried up together with the sprouts of course. Presto! Yumba carumba! Even my 3 year old loves it! Too good not to share. Let me know if you try it... Back to the kitchen I go...

PS - secretly quite chuffed Noah likes this. He won't sit on a toilet or a potty but he'll eat brussel sprouts! I guess it's all about taking the good with the bad eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...