Dollshouse Bling!

The eastern suburbs of Sydney is an area that's a bit out of my comfort zone. I don't venture there much usually choosing to spend my time around the inner west instead. My job however, is taking me there more often lately, and discoveries abound! 

This is the latest thing to have caught my attention. 
A completely bling-ified, beyond the limits of all bling, dollshouse...


It stopped me in my tracks! I've never seen anything like this! So I took a look around...
The store is called Adrienne & The Misses Bonney and it's extravagance personified.


I would have been in a thousand types of heaven if my parents could ever have possessed the style and wealth to buy me one of these vintage bad boys above...

But after venturing inside the store, I realised that this plaything, in all of it's rhinestone glory, is a benchmark in prim femininity to behold - all three glorious levels of it...


Even the furniture is bejewelled!


At $6500 big ones, she could be yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...