Free plans: Little Helper Tower

Today's project comes courtesy of my gorgeous and talented friend Vanessa (and her handy helper, Rowan), who is a lot more Martha than she gives herself credit for...
Look what my handy hubby whipped up for me on the weekend (paint job by yours truly). 
It's a "Little Helper" aka a "Fun Pod". These retail for upwards of $300 - well beyond our budget, so I found some plans and Mark made one for me for a fraction of the cost. What is it then? It's a safe structure for kids to stand on while working at high benches like in the kitchen. 
MUCH safer than the stool we've been using! 
As if it wasn't good enough already, it folds people! It becomes all thin and Kate Moss-ish so you can slide it away beside the fridge... behind the door... wherever you like really! Loving. 
Pretty good isn't she? And there's lots more where that came from let me tell you! I'm twisting her skinny right arm to do more posts for you all. Get the plans for this one here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...