Tuesday Tour: The home behind the cute kids room

I'm not a big fan of talking things up too much before they've happened/been seen but in this case I just had to give this house an intro - mainly because it's possibly my favourite of all the homes we've snuck peaks at here on NooshLoves so far. Those roof lines, the exterior, the entertaining area, THAT LIVING AREA!!! Oh, and of course, the kids room. It was once two cottages that have now been united into one incredible dwelling. The hardest thing to swallow about this tour is that from what I could gather, it is a "holiday" house. Poor souls - doing it so tough! Very jealous. Take a look...

The great kids space...

And the rest of the place...










1 comment:

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...