Re-loved castoffs and roadside finds

My favourite pastime these days is refurbishing old furniture pieces. I love the idea of breathing new life into something old - be it someone elses cast-off, a roadside find, a hand-me-down or a bargain picked up on ebay, to me it's like saving a life. Every old piece of furniture - no matter how unattractive - can be made over to become a handsome new piece, and part of the charm is in its history which is etched into every stain, scrape and gouge - the rest is about possibility - the blank canvas that is an old piece waiting for that fresh coat of paint or clever customisation. Here are 6 nursery spaces featuring old pieces that someone has loved again.









1 comment:

  1. I love every single image here!!! Very inspiring! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...