Snapshot: Jessica Kettle

As some of you know, in my past life (pre-kidlets) I was an art director of magazines, and while my paid work has changed a little bit, my passion for what goes on both behind and in front of the camera hasn't changed at all. I love a great shot just as much as I ever did. Though I have to admit the subject matter has changed a little since the days when Hanson (I can't believe I just linked to that here...) were the big deal of the moment...

And so, today's post is a little taste of photo love from a great site belonging to Jessica Kettle. Jessica is based in the US but what a great business model. She'll take these intimate photos to record your personal birth story and create a custom book with them for you too! I wish we had something like this of our two boys births, it's very special. Check out the gorgeous shots! What an amazing way to spend your days - being a part of such special and intimate moments in strangers lives.... 







If you liked those, hop over here for more of Jessica's stunning pictures.

1 comment:

  1. You can't beat a big cheesy grin from a proud new Daddy. She has captured the memories of a special moment perfectly x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...