The world for your bedroom wall

Using a world map as a feature wall in a kids space is such a huge trend at the moment - and why not? It's striking, sophisticated and educational! If it had been the thing to do when I was a youngster I might have done better in geography! Here's some great examples of how well it can work.
 Via

 Via

 Via

  Via

 Via

If you want to do a world map feature wall for your little ones room, they have a great version at Urban Outfitters (who often do free international shipping specials). Have a look here...

3 comments:

  1. I so love these images! Thanks for sharing. Now can't wait until we finish renovating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too - they have me wanting to make a last minute feature wall addition to the playroom plans...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful rooms, I love old maps, very inspiring

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...