Real Nursery: Sebastian's Space

Where do I start? I love it all! Okay, let's take it slow....
I need one of these mirrors. I want one of those cream blankets with the pom pom edging! Cowhide rug, world map, trundle storage cot, drum pendant shade....

French style double door nursery entrance... sigh

It's about that blanket! This one has even longer fringing than the first... And the artwork and the bank of drawers aren't bad either...

Loving this picture wall... The uniformity of the frames is balanced by the quirky zooms of animal eyes and strangely bent giraffe neck positions.

We've all seen maps featured as wall art on kids walls before - but we all agree it's still a great idea right? If I'd grown up with a map hanging over my cot I might have done better in goegraphy classes later....

Now don't be disheartened, I believe Sebastian's mum had a team of decorators to put this room together for her - which is great for us, because now we benefit from all the fantastic ideas!

1 comment:

  1. I am currently longing for a wall map... for the big one's room!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...