Made by Joel in print!

Best book ever! One of my favourite blogs for quirky kids craft ideas (and especially good crafts for boys), Made By Joel, is about to enter the elite world of "published bloggers"! Joel Henriques is a stay at home dad who doesn't take things too seriously and loves spending time nurturing his kids' creativity - and that gets a massive double thumbs up from me. His new book, Made To Play, won't be available until October, but can be pre-ordered through Amazon. I dare to say this one's going to sell it's socks off so if you want one, better get your name on that list in a hurry. In the meantime, get your Joel fix here.

2 comments:

  1. How great is his blog...there is heaps of things to print out and make and do. thanks for putting me onto this one, I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about this coming out. There's a space cleared on my bookshelf already!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...