FREE Printable Bookplates

Remember old fashioned bookplates? Like the ones printed on the first page of Golden Books? I got to wondering why such a lovely idea was allowed to die - I mean, how many books have your kids taken to school for show & tell only to come home without them? A few at our house already and they're still at pre-school! So, I made these for you! There's 3 to choose from - pink, blue and grey. Just double click the picture  below that you want to download and it'll open at A4 size. Then save it to your folder of other lovely Noosh printables I've found and made for you! Finally, stick them in every book you own and make your contribution to operation "Bring Back Bookplates!" And don't forget to forward the link to your friends to get them on board too! x



1 comment:

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...