A treehouse for a bed?

Yes please! It even has a skylight! 


Made with love for her daughter by Juli at The Slow Life, this bed is the bees knees! She even left the colour selection up to the new occupant - nice choice too! I love it. I would have really loved it when I was 6... And how about the size of that room! Apparently the treehouse is a winner with everyone who lays eyes on it too. On her blog (which you really must check out here), Juli reports that a bevvy of wee ones have leapt from the steps and even a few adults have ventured on up to check out the picture perfect digs. Well done Juli! You've inspired me!

1 comment:

  1. Gee, that really is magnificent! Off to have a look at the blog now!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...