Green back to school bags - in other colours...

We're only weeks away from Back-to-school (as if you needed reminding), and while my boys aren't there yet, I love all the "back-to-school" shopping - new shoes, books, pens, pencil cases and lunchboxes, and, of course, the all important back pack. Another thing I love is that kids are being offered the option to make green choices! Here's an environmentally responsible selection of back packs chosen by Flavia over at Petit Eco Kids



Clockwise from top left:
{1} Fairtrade Mod Pod Backpack at Shak-Shuka | €36.95
{2} Reversible Kids Satchel in organic cotton by Apple & Bee at My Messy Room | AUD $29.95
{3} Mini Alphabet Totes by Lola & Bailey at Style Milk | AUD $25.00
{4} I love the sea organic cotton backpack at Lapin & me | £42.00
{5} Hybrid cars organic cotton backpack by Mimi the Sardine at Modern Little Munchkins | AUD $57.95
{6} Hand screen printed Ballooning Tote by Blink Designs at Little Indigo | AUD $15.00

Check out her site for loads more lovely and stylish Eco finds...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...