Make it: Something fishy going on....


H and I made this cute Box Aquarium yesterday. (not this actual one, but one the same... ish) I found it at Made By Joel which is one of my absolute favourite craft blogs. Joel is a stay at home dad who is clearly very talented and dedicated to his kids (which is tops). 

We made ours out of a crisps box and used paperclips instead of buttons on top of the box to tie the strings.  I also made the openings for the strings "slits" instead of holes so the fish can "swim" in the tank... H was so impressed with it he's been carrying it around all day today, showing the neighbours and telling everyone who's called the house all about it... and that's what makes it all worthwhile.

Joel even supplies the fish for your tank...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...