Style it up - Gorgeous Gift Wrap!

Hello gorgeous wrapping! When I first saw this I thought "So pretty but who'd have the time?" I was suitably surprised to see it's actually not that hard. I'm keeping this one in mind for mothers day...



Materials

1-2 yards of ribbon in various tones, about 2″-3″ in width
Miscellaneous material, such as burlap, knit sweaters, etc…
Twine

Step-by-Step Instructions:
1. Cut several pieces of ribbon in 3″-5″ increments, depending upon desired size of your finished pom. Do the same with material, sweaters and burlap.
2. Make a large stack, alternating each color and type of material. Using your twine, tie a very tight knot around the center of the entire stack.
3. Cut your ribbon into smaller strips, keeping the center uncut. Separate and pull strips apart to make your completed pom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...