Resolution radar


We're well and truly into a new year now and it's time to make good on the resolutions we (perhaps drunkenly) made on friday night with that glass of bubbles in our hands. I know mine were all not only achievable but necessary, and it seems the delightfull Miss Maddie from Lil Magoolie is on the same page as me. She's whipped up these lovely printables to keep in view all year round so we can stay on track. I suspect Maddie has a connection to my brain somehow because she's so often on the money with what I need or think, and this time is no exception. I need to do every single thing on this poster and it's now hanging in my kitchen so I can get it all stamped into my head all year long... Click here for your own download - it even comes in two pretty colour palettes for you to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...