7 Weekend Projects

Get your craft on people! It's time for a weekend project. 
I have 7 luuurverly projects, perfect for a miserable winter weekend.

First up, direct from the pages of Home Beautiful Magazine, my three pretty paper craft ideas to adorn your walls - and they cost less than twenty bucks a piece to make! These have been one of my favourite projects to make - they use old book pages, wooden buttons and pretty rice paper - they have such a lovely, handmade warmth about them. Super easy too! Double click the pic to see it full size and get all the steps and list of materials...


(That coffee table above is one of my absolute favourite things. It's credited as "stylists own", which it is - but it's also something I made myself! It's a fantastic Ikea hack that I found at Shelterness and it really is easier than you'd imagine - in fact it's got me interested in doing more concrete projects now that I know how easy it is to cast in concrete! Hop on over here for the full instructions)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...