8 Blue rooms for the girls

A couple of months ago, Hugh and his team-mates were ridiculed at a soccer game for wearing pink jerseys (by a parent of all people - I know, I still can't believe it either), I got to thinking about how many narrow-minded folks there are still out there when it comes to kids and colour. You know, the archaic "pink is for girls and blue is for boys way of thinking? But I like to think we've come a long way since that was the norm, and that these days it's more than okay for a boy to love Dora, a girl to climb trees and, for a girls bedroom to be blue. Here are 8 kinds of pretty in blue for the girlie whirlies...











1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting. These rooms are gorgeous! My room was pale blue with hints of pink when I was little and I loved it. Not every little girl wants pink, pink and more pink... And vice versa, I have seen so many little boys who love the colour pink!

    Seriously that parent you mentioned... geez, you must have been gobsmacked! I can't believe it...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...