Manland: A shopping haven for bored husbands

This is great. Only at Ikea of course... Anyone who knows Ikea and has wee ones, will know about Smalland, a kids play area where you can leave your kiddos and shop in peace. Well, our local Ikea tested a new idea a few weeks ago called ManLand - a dedicated area for bored hubbies to hang out, fully equipped with boy toys like pinball machines, foosball, old school video games, car magazines etc... Even my hubbie was excited by the idea when I showed it to him. Now that's my idea of heaven. Drop the kids over here, drop the husband over there and shop to your hearts delight for hours on end in the market hall! Everyone's happy! No "hurry-up"'s, no "are we going soon?'s .... just uninterrupted shopping bliss. Please Ikea! Do it again! Only tell me about it before it happens this time...

1 comment:

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...