Cranky pants cure for mummies losing patience

Do you find that some days you're just a bit of a cranky pants with the kiddos? I do. More days than I care to admit. But I may have found a cure! Here's how it works...
 Every time your kiddo says or does something funny/cute/heartwarming, grab the nearest scrap of paper (it can be an old envelope, post-it note or even a serviette if that's all you can find) jot down what they said or did and stash it in the jar. 
Then, every time they do/say something awful that sends you to the edge of despair, pull out a note and read it. Genius! I'm going to try this one for sure! Think it'll work? Hopefully I can get a few in there before I go looking for some to pull out huh?

1 comment:

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...