Babies in the news!!!

Dear, sweet little bundles of joy! Over the weekend there was an abundance of celebrity baby pride in the news. First, the Beckhams Tweeted the first pictures of their new baby girl Harper Seven, and she is precious. Sooooo glad to see them using social media for Harpers debut and not a million dollar shoot with OK magazine or the like...


And then last night on Channel 7, Miranda Kerr did an interview with baby Flynn by her side. Now I don't know about you, but I don't think I've ever seen a baby look more like his dad! This sweet little guy is the image of Orlando (as if he wasn't lucky enough to have Kerr-Bloom as his surname he gets to look just like the most handsome actor on the planet...)... It was a good interview and it's just so great to see a celeb mum, an Australian celeb mum, so grounded. I think Miranda's lovely, but then I do have a soft spot for her being a Dolly girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...