Make it big

I was over at Oh Dee Doh today and stumbled across a post about the 5 indulgences for small kids rooms . One of them has stuck with me all day. Big art. Do you remember what was on your walls when you were a kid? Apart from the pink floral wallpaper my mum chose, I don't really. So why not steer away from lots of little nice bits and pieces and give them one really big memorable piece? Take a look at these for inspiration...


Bird love...

I wouldn't mind this one in my own room - loving that grey!

The clouds are just cut outs of fabric dipped in a cornstarch mixture to stick them to the wall.

This one is done with washi tape would you believe? Now that's creative...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...