Gallery wall inspiration

With only one task left to be done before I can call the boys playroom complete, I'm on the hunt for gallery wall inspiration and these are getting major ticks! 
Loving this gallery wall. The black and white theme is stunning, but I think it's a bit uptight for the kids. Better for the hall this one is... Irrelevant but how good is that paint colour on the wall?

This is better. The eclectic mix is exactly what I would like to do...

More eclectic...

Ah yes. Only thing better than eclectic? Eclectic on a dark wall...

Nice overall shape... and light... and colour palette...

Love the ampersand in there.

2 comments:

  1. Funny, I just did a gallery wall today in my kids study area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina, I love these images. We are renovating at the moment and are trying to decide whether to horizontal or vertical vj planking in the bedrooms! Can't wait to show my husband these images, not that it will make our decision any easier! Love the gallery wall inspiration as well. Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...