Party food - New looks for old ideas...

The daily quest to come up with food that can entice as well as nourish hits new high's when the boy's birthdays roll around. Here are two original ideas that put a new slant on presentation and ingredients...

Peppa Pig is a favourite at our house.  And now that I have this idea up my sleeve, I'm ready for a "Peppa" themed Birthday party... Well, I have the snacks idea taken care of anyway....



Eat zucchini? My kids? Not likely! 
But cover them in tomato, pepperoni and melted cheese and pass them off as pizzas!


3 comments:

  1. Recipe for Peppa Pig pastries?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No real recipe to share! Just buy yourself a small pack of frozen puff pastry sheets when you're buying your party pies and cut shapes from the sheets for Peppas ears and snout. Use a little milk on the pasrty to make sure it sticks and place on top of the pies before baking! Poke small holes for the eyes or use currants! Easy! Let me know how you go!

      Delete

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...