For the girly whirlies...

Hello! Today I have some gorgeous girly rooms to show you. All so soft and pretty your head will spin! But first let me apologise for my slackness this past week. I've been running around like a mad woman getting a new little project off the ground which I'll tell you all about soon. I'll try to be good and bring you lots of loveliness this week but be patient with me if I miss a day.



How divine is the fabric on this daybed?

WHat do you think of this bed?!!! I love it. Do you think you could have pieces like this in your home though? Its one thing to like it - another to live with it... 






2 comments:

  1. Hi not so new reader :) First time comment post :)
    Those images were too heavenly to not tell you.

    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like them Kylie! And it's lovely to hear from you! I hopped over and checked out your blogs - quilts look beautiful! Hope they do well for you! x

      Delete

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...