Homemade christmas gifts #10 + another 25....

Finally, the last of our Homemade christmas gift series, and the last post on NooshLoves for 2011! And just because I'm such a generous kida gal, I'm not only giving you one more gift idea... I'm giving you 25 of them to keep you busy and inspired until 2012!!!!! 
First, this one is #10 and possibly my favourite - the Wax Luminerie
These make a great gift. They're super easy to create and your receiver will love them.

It comes from The 36th Avenue and if you click over here you'll find another 25 fabulous ideas to whip up this final week before the fat man arrives....

And with that, I'm going to take a few days off leaving you to enjoy your silly season! I'll be back with more inspiration and creative ideas than you can poke an elf at after New Year... Biggest thanks to every single one of you for visiting this year. You've made NooshLoves into what it is by coming back again and again and have given me a reason to create this place where I keep all the beautiful things that inspire me...

I hope you and your families all have an incredible Christmas and I'll look forward to seeing you back here on the 3rd of January!

Merry Christmas!!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...