1. Trundle bed. Absolute must for sleepovers.
2. Unorthodox art. Skateboard decks inject colour and set an older tone.
3. Lighting. Pendant cluster, bedside lamp and task downlighting creates options for different needs.
4. Lounge area. Creates an easy entertaining area for friends and relaxing. Lots of seating options are inviting for study buddies and hanging out.
5. Floating shelves. Display areas for collections and artworks
6. The sideboard. An unexpected piece in the bedroom adds a sophisticated edge and provides additional storage to keep things tidy and adult.
7. Storage boxes. Places to hide away treasures and secrets are a must have accessory for every tween girls room.
8. Blockout curtains/blinds. Allows tweens to keep things dark for late weekend sleepins.
9. Unusual storage display. Solutions like these vertical portholes for soft toy storage lets tweens hold onto childhood memories and display them in a cool way.
10. Keep colour palettes neutral. Play with whites and "greiges" and inject colour with accessories for a sophisticated feel.