Lego: Store & Display

Here's a stylish display solution for Lego - printers drawers! The lovely vintage typographers trays are ideal for showing off all those "delightful" little bits of molded plastic that can often be found strewn across the floor (well, my floor anyway), and they're much safer up on the wall like this than under my shoe acting as a skate. (Do I sound jaded? It's been a long day - sorry.) 

You can often find these on eBay or Etsy too. Here's a couple of links... 
You can see how lovely they are and how you choose to decorate them is limited only by your imagination!

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea. Works equally well with playmobil too I see, their other favourite! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this idea - bidding on eBay for one!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...