Look what I made!!

This month's instalment of my Weekend Decorator projects in Home Beautiful are feeling very Noosh inspired. I had so much fun styling this shoot - from the pretty Laura Ashley wallpaper used to line the wardrobe down to the gorgeous Danish designed Princess and the Pea play set from Little Me, Little You. Everything was so pink, soft, delicate and pretty... So far from my usual world of boys with their bugs, mud and crashing cars!

Take a look - these projects really are minimum effort for maximum impact. The Wardrobe was done in a weekend, the rug can be put together in just a couple of hours and the wall art even less! And even on a shoestring budget you can achieve stunning results by creating individual pieces yourself! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...