Make it: Girly ABC's

Oooooh... Here's a little project I've been working on. Soooo pretty! Don't the pinks and reds look great with the Woodfern Brick fabric? I love doing these! I did this one to to show on our site and for a little competition coming up in January - stay tuned for more information on that one, I promise you'll love it!

I'd like to do one of these covered in wallpapers. Lots of pretty different patterns - 27 would be ideal - one for each character! And contrasting patterns for the profiles of each letter too. I wonder what else I could do with them - if you have any ideas share them! Or send me a photo!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Clara! For some reason the pinky things always look so much better to me! I'm so thankful it's H's favourite colour!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...