It's not crazy if you can justify it

Even counting the most practical amongst us, I doubt there's many who would say this isn't totally cute - right? But put it in your house? Doubtful. Well, now you just might want to rethink that. According to experts at America's Stanford Shyness Clinic (yup - it's for real!) advocate "indoor swinging, climbing, and other mildly risky activities to foster self-confidence in more naturally reserved kids." Hmmm. I might take that with a grain of salt perhaps? Though, it's great ammunition if there's a more "practical" person in the household who thinks you're mad to suggest hanging a swing in your living room! If you're game you can click here to purchase a whole book about it... 

1 comment:

  1. This was always my dream as a child... a swing in my bedroom!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...